Singing bowls have long been used for mediation and inducing trances. Made of traditional metals, this singing bowl is etched with 6 Tibetan mantras, on its outside and along its interior. Inside the bowl’s center is an embossed image of the Buddha sitting in the lotus position and framed by exquisitely detailed designs.
The bowl comes with a striker mallet. To use, simply tap the side of the bowl with the wooden striker and proceed to run the striker around the edge. The bowl’s harmonious vibrations will help clear the mind and promote deep relaxation.
Made by Tibetan artists in Nepal – variations in metal finish, size and weight may be present, enhancing individual character of each singing bowl.
|Dimensions||7.87 x 3.94 x 3.54 in|
- Material: Copper Bowl and wooden hammer
- Size: 7.5 cm
- Height: 4cm
- Penetrating and purposely dissonant sounds.
- Can chime by either slightly tapping them together for a soft sound or holding the leather cord at its center and swinging the chimes together for a louder sound.
- Includes one set of Classic Meditation Tibetan Tingshas.
- Feature Om Mani Padme Hum symbols.